(as of May 27,2023 08:17:17 UTC – Details)
1. Our wig product is made of Kanekalon fiber, which is a thermostable Material, it can be curled or straightened by Electronic Hair stick less than 120 ℃. in General, The appropriate temperature is About 70-90 ℃, as too High temperatures permanently damage The Hair.
2. Our wig product cannot be dyed. Because there are no Hair cuticle to keep The Color for a Long Time and The Hair cream rinses inside The wig Cap can’t be washed.
3. wig Wearing Steps: a. comb gently With wide tooth comb; b. Putting on The wig Cap; c. Putting on The wig, adjust inner net Buckle; d. Keeping The wig in place.
4. wig cleaning and care: detangle The Hair using a wide tooth comb; put shampoo in cold or warm Water; soak for 1-3 minutes; rinse With Water; dry With a towel; gently shake The wig to regain its Style, and then dry naturally.
5. Shedding and Tangle Issue: All Wigs will shed and tangle slightly, especially when you wear for The first Time, which is normal. please Use wide tooth comb to comb The Hair Off, comb from end to root, then The wig fiber will not shed and tangle Off anymore. (Tips: Curly wig recommended combing by fingers)
6. Hairstyle and Color Issue: All Wigs are trimmed by Hand, so The Hairstyle may go slightly difference from different batch, you can restyle The wig Base on your need. Colors may vary slightly depending on your personal computer or cell phone monitor settings. We do try our best to accurately represent colors on all our products.
Material : 100% Top Kanekalon Fiber
Adjustable Monofilament Net
Length: 40″ (100 cm)
Leave a Reply